Friday, February 5, 2010

TGIF: Friday Favorite



Friday is the big weekend kickoff (especially with Superbowl Sunday in two days!) and in honor of the big day, here's a great product that'll have you looking gorgeous all weekend long.

I'm all about multi-tasking (who isn't?) so I was super-excited to test-drive per-fékt skin perfection gel. Enriched with antioxidants, it adds an invisible 'second skin' with just a touch of color, for an airbrushed, flawless finish. Always the skeptic, I wasn't sure I could forgo my usual routine of primer, tinted moisturizer and foundation but with a celebrity following including Victoria Beckham, Reese Witherspoon, Paris & Nicky Hilton, Jennifer Hudson and Kelly Ripa, to name a few, I gave it a shot...with fantastic results!

This works so amazingly well that I was astonished how great my skin looked...not to mention how smooth it felt. Best of all, it comes in five sheer shades--including one clear with no color--and works for all skin types. You can say goodbye to fine lines, mega pores, and redness. It includes Vitamins A & E to repair and protect skin damage locks in moisture, and is free of petrochemicals, synthetic fragrances, dyes, wax, parabens, mineral oils, talc, phthalates and water. You can find Per-fékt Beauty products at select Sephora stores or perfektbeauty.com.
*Crystal Fenton

No comments: