Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Spring Makeup You Can Wear NOW!





It's the middle of February and even a cold weather lover like myself feels like this Winter is dragging...it just snowed *again* in New York yesterday! In need of a little beauty pick-me-up, I asked Molly R. Stern, COVERGIRL celebrity makeup artist, for a preview of spring lip trends. Good news: You can wear the look right now.

"For Spring, I'm loving the coral lip trend because it adds a bright pop of color to your beauty routine," says Stern.

Here's how to wear it with success:
First, use a stain. The makeup pro likes COVERGIRL Outlast Lipstain.
Next, top with gloss for a high dose of shine. Try COVERGIRL ShineBlast Lip Gloss.

"When wearing a coral lip, I recommend keeping the rest of your makeup neutral so your bold lips are the focus of your face."
**Crystal Fenton

No comments: