Thursday, February 25, 2010

Full Throttle



I have a confession: My long, thick waves are an illusion, courtesy of extensions. My true hair type is ultra-fine, so I am always on the hunt for the PERFECT thickening product...and now, thanks to yesterday's beauty experiment, I think my search may finally be over!

Living proof's product line, including the much-loved No Frizz hair care collection, was developed by a team of world class scientists, creating breakthrough technology that actually does what it claims...and who am I to argue with MIT-trained experts?

Here's how the Full Thickening Cream works: A patented MIT technology called Beta Amino Esters was used to create the building block for Beta Amino Ester-1, which mimics the look and feel of thicker hair by depositing a flexible and indestructible pattern of points that can't break or flake off. Translation: Your hair will look thicker and you'll actually feel as if you have more hair on your head!

I applied it exactly according to the instructions, working in the palm of my hands and spreading throughout clean, damp, detangled hair from above the roots to the ends. Use a wide-tooth comb to ensure even coverage and blow-dry in sections. If you're anything like me, you hair will definitely feel fabulously full afterwards!

**Crystal Fenton

No comments: