Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Have a Damage-Free Swim

I grew up in southern California, and during summer, I was practically half fish; I’d spend all day in the pool if I could. As fun as it was, though, my swim time wreaked havoc on my hair—thanks to the chlorine, it was as dry as straw and full of split ends.

But these days, water babies (or their moms) don’t have to worry about damaged hair! The Swimmer’s Defense Shampoo & Body Wash and Conditioner from California Baby offer cleansing gentle enough for a child’s delicate hair, but strong enough to battle the effects of chlorine. That means no more chemical deposits, including the green tinge that copper sometimes leaves behind, leaving tresses softer and healthier. The Conditioner even contains natural sunscreens for added protection. Plus, these products are all-natural, contain no nut oils, gluten, soy, oat or dairy and work just as well for adults.

California Baby Swimmer’s Defense products retail for $11.49 each and can be found at californiababy.com or by calling 877-576-2825. They’re also available at select Whole Foods locations and natural food stores nationwide.



-- Mackenzie Walton

No comments: